D-Link has announced its two brand new, more affordable Wi-Fi 6 routers (802.11ax) – the D-Link AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router (DIR-X1560) and the AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router (DIR-X1860), which They upgrade the Smart Home experience, while at the same time making you enjoy a “game” without compromise as they are characterized as “gaming routers” because of their amazing features.
Designed with the modern “smart” home in mind, the DIR-X1560 and DIR-X1860 provide smooth and extremely reliable combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,500 Mbps and 1,774 Mbps respectively. Through the two Routers it is simple to upgrade the existing home network to the next generation Wi-Fi 6.
Routers are designed to keep an increasing number of devices and smart home gadgets connected, which will go awry at any time.
The DIR-X1560 and DIR-X1860 offer dual-band Wi-Fi with up to four simultaneous streams, allowing seamless 4K playback as well as hassle-free gaming and video calling. Both routers are fully equipped with a range of new technologies to enhance the user connection experience. Routers include 1024 QAM to boost the performance of all connected devices up to 25% and 80 MHz for extended bandwidth.
The DIR-X1560 & DIR-X1860 incorporate power amplifiers and beam configuration features to increase the range of a Wi-Fi network and minimize signal points. These components increase the capacity up to four times while the connectivity becomes up to 38% faster.
Both smart routers feature MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Rectangular Multiple Access Frequency (OFDMA) technology, a feature of Wi-Fi 6 technology.
OFDMA provides excellent capacity by splitting a channel into four sub-channels and supports faster bandwidth and connectivity distribution across
devices, eliminating congestion and network “queues”.
In addition, the DIR-X1560 and DIR-X1860 support voice commands, allowing users to enable or disable Wi-Fi access, check login credentials, or restart the system via smart voice-enabled devices such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
It is easy to set up as users have access to the installation instructions of their new router through the special application of D-Link. Once the installation is complete, users are provided with multiple management tools and parental controls that allow them to adjust network access accordingly, ensuring a more secure Internet connection.
- The Wi-Fi 6 technology (802.11ax) provides faster speeds, higher capacity and less network congestion.
- The combined wireless dual-band speeds up to 1.500 Mbps / 1.774 Mbps ensure the best Wi-Fi experience for all devices, be it video streaming, online gaming or internet browsing.
- The OFDMA technology-MIMO and MU «transfer» more data to more devices, while reducing the “latency”.
- The parental control allows you to control when devices access the Internet.
- Longer battery life of connected devices via Target Wake Time (TWT) technology.
- Automatic firmware updates ensure that the AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 router stays up to date with the latest features.
- SPEEDTEST powered , allows you to discover the true speed of the Internet, directly from the router.
D-Link AX1500 Availability and prices
DIR-X1560: Suggested retail price € 119.99
DIR-X1860: Suggested retail price € 124.99
Immediately available at the official resellers of D-Link products