EarFun has released the second generation of its successful fully wireless headphones Free. EarFun Free 2 different codec support aptX and using improved dynamic drivers.
Inside each earbud , a Qualcomm QCC3040 SoC Bluetooth 5.2 module is installed , which provides a signal latency of only 60 ms in Low Latency mode , which is especially important for gamers. The built-in battery guarantees autonomous operation for only 7 hours , and with the use of the case with support for induction charging, this time is increased by another 23 hours .
The casing of the earbuds has received IPX7 water protection , in addition to the proprietary SweatShield technology , which reliably protects delicate electronics from sweat.
The acoustic part is based on dynamic drivers with a 6 mm double composite diaphragm . The most interesting thing about the new product is its price – the EarFun Free 2 model is available for order on the manufacturer’s website for only $ 49.99 .
EarFun Free 2 specifications:
- Build-in Qualcomm® QCC3040 SoC with aptX™ Audio Tech
- Latest cVc™ 8.0 tech for Superior Clarity Call Quality
- Bluetooth 5.2 + TrueWireless™ tech offers stable transmission and Smooth Single Earbud Use
- Balanced Immersive Sound with Dynamic Composite Drivers
- 60ms Super Low Latency Mode for Better Video & Gaming Experience
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof with EarFun Unique SweatShield™ Technology
- 30-hour Playtime: 7 Hours + 23 Hours with Charging Case
Fast Charging, 10 Min Charging = 2 Hours Playtime
- Wireless Charging Compatible
- Intuitive Touch Control + Volume Control
- Activate Voice Assistant
More info: EarFun