Once again, FiiO and Jade Audio have collaborated to create the J series headphones, which are highly appreciated by users for their simple and elegant styling and excellent sound quality at a low price.
Amongst the plethora of headphone options currently on the market, the new dynamic JD1 headphones look like a breath of fresh air. The JD1s provide a great way to start your journey into the world of HiFi, offering high quality sound from a trusted brand at an affordable price.
As an entry-level product, FiiO JD1 not only focuses on sound quality, but also offers a universal HiFi experience for every user. JD1 are designed with more practical features in mind:
- • for gamers – a cable with a microphone is included, which allows you to quickly exchange information with your team, and the precise positioning of the JD1 sound gives you an advantage over enemies;
- • monitoring and working with sound – the sound is uncolored and detailed so you can fine-tune the audio in your compositions;
- • an immersive movie experience – professionally tuned sound means rich bass and a large soundstage for better immersion in entertainment;
- • HiFi enjoyment – music sounds truly high-quality with highly detailed, low-distortion and smooth sound.
Despite its entry-level status, the JD1 has the quality of FiiO’s top-tier “Pro” products:
- • 10-mm LCP dynamic driver ‒ thanks to its lightness and high stiffness, this driver is able to provide rich and powerful bass;
- • asymmetric internal and external magnetic circuits – effectively increase the density of the magnetic field around the voice coil, resulting in a more powerful and reliable sound, as well as improved response.
The JD1 follows the industrial design of FiiO’s other products and features magnesium alloy housings and zinc alloy shells, a detachable 0.78 2pin cable, two color options, and three pairs of ear tips included.
The FiiO JT1 uses a 50mm dynamic driver built around a PEK+PU+aluminum polymer diaphragm, which were carefully selected after evaluating numerous materials. The lightness of the driver allows it to move quickly to reproduce the smallest details. Backed by a brass gasket, it also provides low distortion and extended frequency response.
The JT1s feature high-performance N52 magnets, a high-voltage CCAW voice coil, and a carefully designed driver diaphragm to deliver natural and accurate sound.
With the JT1 , FiiO focuses less on looks and more on the acoustic components, so listeners get a great-sounding pair of headphones at a great price that lowers the barriers to high-quality HiFi sound.