Porsche Design has unveiled a new full-size headphones – PDH80 . They are equipped with active noise cancellation ( ANC ) and a very capacious battery. The developers promise 50 hours of work with activated ANC . Without noise reduction enabled , the PDH80s will last 75 hours.
The sound is provided by 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets. There is a possibility of wired connection. The cost of new items is 399 euros .
- Over-ear headphones with a purist design.
- Acoustic 50 mm neodymium driver.
- Touch controls for simple navigation.
- Active noise cancellation (ANC) and microphone with echo cancellation.
- 75 hours of play time (50 hours when ANC is enabled).
- Line-in cable jack for hi-res audio.
- Comfortable earcup pads with memory foam.
- Leather-look outer headband.
- Slim, foldaway design for easy storage.
220 mm x 191 mm x 50 mm
30 % aluminium / 30 % synthetics / 30 % leather / 10 % textile fabric