The Norwegian company Electrocompaniet introduced new monophonic power amplifiers Electrocompaniet AW 300 M. The new product is based on solutions developed during the creation of the famous monoblock AW 800 M , while the Electrocompaniet AW 300 M is much more compact than the older model. The new product is made in the traditional Electrocompaniet corporate design.
The Electrocompaniet AW 300 M monoblock power amplifier develops a power of 300 W when operating a load with a nominal resistance of 8 Ohms. The amplifier uses an open-loop topology with wide bandwidth amplifier stages.
The Electrocompaniet AW 300 M mono power amplifier will go on sale in Europe in November 2023 at a recommended retail price of €13,500 (per monoblock).
Electrocompaniet AW 300 M specifications:
- Rated output power: 300 W (8 ohms), 600 W (4 ohms), 1,000 W (2 ohms)
- Frequency response (input filter active): 0.5 Hz – 220 kHz
- Frequency response (input filter disabled): 0.5 Hz – 1.1 MHz
- Gain (balanced input): 29 dB (x28)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (1 W/8 ohm load, 20 – 20 kHz): 95 dB
- Slew rate (input filter disabled): 140 V/µs
- THD: 0.0006%
- Damping factor (8 ohm load): > 1,000
- Input impedance: 330 kOhm