The compact and powerful integrated amplifier Fosi Audio ZA3 is distinguished by the fact that it can operate in both stereo and mono modes. It contains two TI TPA3255 amplifier chips, housed in a DIP8 package, which allows it to output power up to 2×150 W or 1×240 W under a 4 ohm load.
In addition to the stereo RCA input, the amplifier is equipped with a balanced stereo XLR input, as well as speaker terminals and an output for a powered subwoofer. In addition, it is equipped with a 12V trigger. This makes it versatile and allows you to implement many types of Hi-Fi installations combining one or more Fosi Audio ZA3 amplifiers. The power source is constant, with a voltage range from 24 to 48 V DC.
Fosi Audio ZA3 is equipped with high-quality components: German Weimar high-pass filters, Omron relays, specialized operational amplifiers for balanced input and subwoofer output, Japanese ELNA capacitors, etc.
Inside the Fosi Audio ZA3 there is one TI TPA3255 chip per channel. This is what allows it to develop high power, SNR of more than 106 dB and THD of 0.006%.
Features of Fosi Audio ZA3:
- Item Type: Integrated Amplifier
- Amplifier chip: TI TPA3255
- Inputs: 1x RCA stereo input/1x XLR balanced stereo input/1x 12V trigger on 3.5mm Jack
- Outputs: Speaker terminals/subwoofer output
- Input sensitivity: 0.775V
- SNR: ≥ 106 dB
- Dynamic range: ≥ 106 dB
- THD: 0.006%
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dB)
- Supported speaker impedance: 2-4-8 Ω
- Output power: Stéréo mode: 2x 15 0 W @ 4 Ω / Mono mode: 1x 240 W @ 4 Ω
- Supply voltage: 24-48V DC
- Dimensions: 155 x 184 x 51 mm
- Weight: 838 g
- Black color