Sales of the DS-10 EVO streamer from the Italian company Gold Note has begun. This is a versatile device that combines the functionality of a network streamer, streaming DAC, headphone amplifier and preamplifier. The novelty is offered in two versions: DS-10 EVO (without analog input) and DS-10 EVO Line (with analog input).
The Gold Note DS-10 EVO is based on the CAKMAK 4493 DAC chipset and is capable of handling digital audio up to PCM 32bit/768kHz and DSD512.
Key Features of Gold Note DS-10 EVO:
- – DAC Chips: AKM AK4493 PCM (32bit/768kHz, DSD512);
- – Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/-0.1 dB;
- – Harmonic Distortion: 0.001% max;
- – Signal-to-noise ratio: 125 dB;
- – Dynamic range: 120 dB;
- – Output impedance: 50Ω;
- – Digital inputs:
- 1x RCA coaxial PCM asynchronous up to 24 bit/192 kHz,
- 2x TOS optical PCM asynchronous up to 24bit/192kHz,
- 1x AES/EBU XLR PCM asynchronous up to 24 bit/192 kHz,
- 1x USB-A DSD256 and PCM up to 32bit/384kHz, drives in FAT32/NTFS (max 32GB),
- 1x USB-B asynchronous up to DSD512 and PCM up to 32bit/384kHz,
- 1x LAN/WLAN DSD256 and PCM up to 32bit/384kHz
- – Analog input (Line version): 3.5 mm minijack;
- – Analog outputs:
- ЦАП: 1 RCA @ 2Vrms, 1 XLR @ 2Vrms,
- Preamp: 1 RCA, 1 XLR,
- Headphone out: 6.3mm;
- – Network interfaces: LAN Ethernet RJ45, WiFi 10/433 Mbps, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual band, Bluetooth: 5.0 (44/16);
- – Specifications: Tidal, Qobuz, MQA, vTuner, Deezer, Spotify Connect, Roon, Tidal Connect, Airplay;
- – Audio format support: up to PCM 32bit/384kHz, AIFF (.aif, .aiff, .aifc), ALAC, WAV (.wav), FLAC, MP3, DSD256: DSF, DFF, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s
- – Support for media servers: UPnP / DLNA / Roon
- – Control: GN Control smartphone app, multifunctional remote control;
- – Dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 80 x 260 mm;
- – Weight: 4 kg;
- – Colors: black, silver, gold.
The Gold Note PSU-10 EVO external linear power supply is available as an option for the Gold Note DS-10 EVO streamer.