iBasso DC-Elite is a flagship USB DAC/AMP, which the manufacturer calls a miniature DX320MAX. iBasso has developed a DAC on the flagship ROHM BD34301EKV D/A converter chipset that delivers exceptional THD+N, SNR and DNR performance, promising the highest level of performance in a simple and compact form factor.
DC-Elite uses a flagship level player design with custom FPGA, I/V conversion circuit, LPF module, etc.
The iBasso DC-Elite 24-position 4-section step attenuator
upgrades the traditional 24-position 4-section step attenuator by compressing its volume to one-tenth the size of the original attenuator. This ensures stable performance with the correct balance between left and right channels. The attenuator design is also identical to that specifically designed for the DX320 Max player.
In-house FPGA architecture
iBasso DC-Elite uses a proprietary FPGA algorithm. It uses independent NDK femtosecond oscillators which provide exceptionally low jitter resulting in minimal distortion.
The advanced iBasso DC-Elite power supply
features an advanced power supply design with a synchronous DC-DC converter and ultra-low noise LDOs from linear technology. This architecture is similar to flagship audio players of the past. The noise level is as low as 0.8µV, providing ultra-clean output with no audible noise bottom even when using sensitive IEMs.
The luxurious titanium design of
the iBasso DC-Elite is made from aerospace grade titanium alloy. The device has a luxurious finish coupled with tempered glass panels on the top and bottom. Titanium alloy makes the device lightweight and durable.
4.4mm and 3.5mm Outputs
The iBasso DC-Elite features two headphone output ports. One of them is 4.4 mm balanced, the second is 3.5 mm single-sided. The maximum power of the device is up to 280 mW with a 4.4 mm output and up to 162 mW with a 3.5 mm output. The DC-Elite also has built-in coaxial output via a 3.5mm port.
iBasso DC-Elite specs:
- Flagship DAC chipset ROHM BD34301EKV.
- DAC architecture with current output.
- Titanium case with CNC processing.
- 24-position 4-section step attenuator.
- In-house developed FPGA architecture with NDK femtosecond oscillators.
- 4.4mm+3.5mm dual headphone output.
- Support 3.5mm coaxial output.
- Multicolor LED indicator.
- Winner of the VGP gold award.
- Interacts with the iBasso UAC application.
- Maximum power: 280mW@32Ω, 70mW@300Ω(4.4mm), 162mW@32Ω(3.5mm).
- DNR: 118dB(4.4mm), 115dB(3.5mm).
- SNR: 121dB(4.4mm), 117dB(3.5mm).
- Decoding support: PCM up to 32-Bit/768kHz, Native DSD512.
- Weight: 60.5 grams.
- Size: 64x35x14.5 mm.
Price : $500