The British company Rega has officially introduced a new model of integrated stereo amplifier Elicit MK5 .
Made in a classic design, the amplifier develops a power of 105 watts into an 8 ohm load . Functional equipment includes a built-in moving magnet phono stage, a digital-to-analog converter on a Wolfson chip, and a headphone output. The preamplifier section uses FET circuitry from a top-of-the- line Rega Aethos amplifier, and Sanken transistors are installed in the output stage . Alps high-quality potentiometer is responsible for volume control . To connect signal sources, there are 4 line inputs on RCA, optical and coaxial digital inputs. The amplifier weighs 12.5 kilograms .
The Rega Elicit MK5 integrated amplifier will be priced at £2,000 in the UK .
- 105 W per channel into 8 Ω
- High quality moving magnet phono stage
- 2 x Digital inputs – 1 x optical and 1 x Co-Axial
- High performance Rega DAC circuit for digital inputs
- 4 Line level inputs
- Headphone input
- Direct Input
- Record input
- New advanced pre-amplifier
- Alps volume potentiometer
- Thermal Cut-Out