The fourth generation model received an adaptive equalizer, thanks to which the system sounds equally natural with different genres and at all volume levels, and the device body is assembled to reveal the full potential of the proprietary NS + driver and built-in amplifier. The Ruark R1 Mk4 system is equipped with an informative OLED display that shows the current time, alarm settings and active source data. The brightness of the screen is automatically adjusted according to the intensity of the ambient light.
We also note the built-in Bluetooth adapter , a USB-C port for charging the built-in battery and connecting to external devices, an additional AUX input and a separate headphone output. The system is controlled via the renowned proprietary RotoDial controller or an optional remote control. The main advantage of the audio system is the excellent sound quality – in this sense, Ruark R1 Mk4 not only meets all expectations, but also surpasses them.
Key features of the Ruark R1 Mk4 audio system:
• best-in-class system with adaptive equalizer;
• high-end Bluetooth receiver, DAB, DAB + and FM tuner;
• optimized power management and RTC clock with separate battery;
• linear amplifier and driver Ruark NaturalSound + ;
• optional remote control;
• polymer body with acoustic treatment and handmade grill;
• intuitive control with the RotoDial controller ;
• stereo output for connecting headphones;
• two finishes ( Light Cream and Espresso lacquer );
• compact dimensions (175 x 130 x 135 mm) and low weight (1.5 kg).