Shanling has released a new portable DAC/amplifier and music player H2. This is the third product in Shanling’s H series with a new optimized design for ease of use and better control. Shanling H2 is equipped with a 32-bit CS43198 DAC chip and a high-efficiency headphone amplifier, which promises clear and powerful output. The device has the functions of a USB DAC, Bluetooth signal input, etc. It also supports local music playback via MicroSD card slot and easy library access via the Eddict Player app on your smartphones.
New optimized design
Shanling H2 features a streamlined and more compact design, allowing for high mobility with its user-friendly design and lightweight design. The H2 has a more compact design, and the volume wheel is integrated into the body. This also makes it easy to adjust volume on the go.
32-bit Cirrus Logic DAC chipset
Shanling H2 is equipped with a high-end CS43198 DAC chipset from Cirrus Logics. This high-performance 32-bit DAC delivers high-quality audio reproduction with low distortion, high SNR and DNR. The H2 output is clean, rich, and has no audible noise even when using sensitive IEMs.
XMOS USB Processor
The 32-bit CS DAC is paired with an 8-core XMOS XU208 USB processor. It provides support for high-resolution audio decoding on the device, supporting native DSD and 32-bit PCM audio signals.
Dual headphone outputs and dedicated amplifier section
Shanling has equipped the H2 with a dedicated SG-Micro amplifier section. The device is equipped with two headphone outputs – 3.5 mm single-ended and 4.4 mm balanced. Thanks to a dedicated amplifier section, Shanling H2 has a maximum output power of 680mW@32Ω through a balanced 4.4mm output. The output impedance of both ports is also very low, you will get crystal clear output from both ports.
Shanling H2 is equipped with a 1-inch color display. This screen displays various functions and settings related to the device and active playback. This includes information about the active playback file, volume level, battery status, etc.
Shanling H2 is equipped with a large capacity 2100mAh battery, which provides the device with excellent battery life. H2 can work up to 12 hours without recharging.
Features of Shanling H2:
- New design optimized for smaller sizes, with control wheel integrated into the body
- Same system platform as our H5 and H7 models.
- Local playback from MicroSD card, with full library browsing via Eddict player app
- USB DAC mode using XMOS XU208 chip, with full Hi-Res support
- Bluetooth DAC mode, Bluetooth 5.0 supporting LDAC and AAC
- 1″ screen for easy access to playback and settings information
- Cirrus Logic CS43198 DAC and dedicated SG-Micro headphone amplifiers
- 3.5mm single-ended and 4.4mm balanced headphone outputs
- Output power up to 680 mW @ 32 ohms in balanced mode
- Low output impedance at 0.4 ohm / 0.8 ohm
- 2100 mAh battery, battery life up to 12 hours
- Dimensions 71.5 x 100 x 21.5 mm, weight 185 g