HP ProBook x360 11 G7 Education Edition – New Laptop for Comfortable Learning
Over the past year, computers have become an integral part of the educational process. According to analysts, shipments of devices intended for educational purposes grew by 46%, while 66% of educators believe that blended learning will continue after the pandemic. Keeping this in mind, HP has introduced the HP ProBook x360 11 G7 Education Edition Convertible Laptop , which can be used for both home and classroom learning. With a 360-degree display design and an optional 5 megapixel autofocus front camera, students and teachers can create presentations, record lectures and draw in a convenient format.
The configuration allows you to work with the device in five modes: laptop (multitasking), tablet (recording), conference (data exchange mode), multimedia (viewing mode), or “tent” (presentation mode). The optional HP Pro Pen gives you new ways to perform tasks using the interactive touchscreen, and with the USB-C docking station, you can easily switch between mobile and stationary notebook use.
The HP ProBook x360 11 G7 EE Notebook PC has the following features:
• Robust and reliable construction. Considering the activity of schoolchildren, the computer is resistant to falls from a height, the ingress of liquids and sudden pulling out of the power cord. The rugged laptop keyboard features anchored keys, metal corners and a touchscreen display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 for added protection. In addition, the device has successfully passed 19 MIL-STD 810H tests , as well as extensive reliability tests for use in educational institutions.
• Convenient disinfection of keyboard and display. In today’s learning environment and pandemic environment, device sanitization is paramount. The chassis , keyboard, and screen of the HP ProBook x360 11 G7 EE can handle up to 1,000 times alcohol-based wipes. Also, the software HP Easy Clean 2.0 allows one-touch keys and disable the touch screen, keyboard and touchpad to start the treatment process without turning off the computer itself.
• Fast and reliable wireless connection. With Wi-Fi 6 and HP Extended Wireless LAN support, you can learn wherever you are, delivering even more reliable connectivity in high-density environments, both inside and outside your school.
• Intuitive and secure IT system. HP offers its users the ultimate notebook management experience with the HP Manageability Integration Kit . The technology makes it easy to deploy and manage classroom devices, while HP Sure Sense and HP BIOSphere help protect students and teachers from external threats.
• Large selection of programs for the virtual classroom. HP School Pack 4.5 is a suite of educational software and systems tools that support innovative, collaborative learning with high levels of student engagement. HP Classroom Manager makes it easy for educators to manage classroom devices by remotely restricting Internet and app usage. In addition, teachers have the opportunity to communicate with students in a private chat and conveniently check their progress online.
The HP ProBook x360 11 G7 EE convertible laptop will go on sale in March 2021.