Honor has unveiled its first smartphone from the Play series in a new independent status. The debut of the phone, dubbed the Honor Play 20, took place in China on Monday, April 26. It is an entry-level model with a modest chipset, large battery and dual cameras on the back.
Specifications Honor Play 20:
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD, 1600 × 720 pixels (HD +).
- SoC: Unisoc T610, 12nm, two Cortex-A75 cores, six Cortex-A55 cores @ 1.8GHz, Mali-G52 graphics.
- RAM: 4, 6 or 8 GB.
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, slot for memory cards format microSD (up to 512 GB).
- Operating system: Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0.
- Front camera: 5 MP (f / 2.2).
- Main camera: dual, 13 MP (f / 1.8) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor), LED flash, phase detection autofocus.
- Rechargeable battery: 5000mAh, charging power 10W.
- Ports: USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack for headphones.
- Communications: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS.
- Other: proximity sensor, accelerometer, dual SIM slot.
- Case dimensions: 163.93 x 75.79 x 8.95 mm.
- Weight: 198 g.
- Available in black, white, blue and silver pink.
The first country to start selling the Honor Play 20 is China. There it is already available for ordering on the official website of the brand. The issue price ranges from 900 yuan (about $ 138) to 1,400 yuan (about $ 215) depending on the memory configuration.