Honor has introduced another inexpensive smartphone, Honor Play 8T, which, despite its low cost, will offer customers a large amount of RAM, a high-resolution camera and long battery life.
- Display: 6.8 inches, IPS, FullHD+ resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate, maximum brightness 850 nits.
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 (eight cores, 2.4 GHz, Mali-G57MC graphics).
- RAM: 8 GB or 12 GB.
- Built-in memory: 256 GB.
- Rear cameras: 50 MP + 2 MP.
- Front camera: 8 MP.
- Battery: 6000 mAh with support for 33 W charging. They promise 123 hours of music playback, 10 hours of gaming or 55 hours of calls.
- Operating system: Android 13 with Magic OS 7.2 shell.
- Additional features: fingerprint scanner, 3.5 mm audio jack.
The new Honor Play 8T will be released in two configurations. The first with 8/256 GB of memory will cost buyers $150, the second with 12/256 GB will cost $180. Three body colors are available: Streaming Silver, Ink Jade Green and Fantasy Night Black. The start of sales is scheduled for October 23.