In early September, as part of the IFA 2022 exhibition, Huawei announced the nova 10 series, which included two versions – basic and top-end with the Pro prefix. And now, a month later, another model called Huawei Nova 10 SE has joined them. This is the youngest member of the family, based on a mid-range Qualcomm chipset and equipped with an OLED display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
Huawei Nova 10 SE Specifications:
- Display: 6.67 inches, OLED, 2400 × 1080 pixels (Full HD+), 395 PPI, 20:9, Always-on Display, 90 Hz;
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680G 4G, 6nm, 4x Cortex-A73 @ 2.4GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.9GHz, Adreno 610 graphics;
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB;
- built-in memory: 128 or 256 GB;
- operating system: Android with EMUI 12 shell (without Google services);
- front camera: 16 MP (f / 2.2);
- main camera: 108 MP (f/1.9) + 8 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (f/2.4), dual LED flash, panorama, HDR;
- battery: 4,500 mAh, 66 W fast wired charging, reverse charging;
- port: USB Type-C;
- sensors: fingerprint scanner (in the power button on the side), accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, ultrasonic proximity sensor;
- communications: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC;
- case dimensions: 162.4×75.5×7.4 mm;
- weight: 184 g;
- colors: black, silver and mint.
The start date of sales of Huawei nova 10 SE and its cost are still kept secret.