Following the Redmi Note 13 Pro and Redmi Note 13 Pro+ smartphones , Xiaomi introduced another model in the series – Redmi Note 13R Pro. The new product received an unusual single-chip platform and a set of cameras, inferior to those installed on the rear panels of its “brothers”.
- Display: 6.67 inches, OLED, resolution 2400 × 1080 pixels, brightness 1000 nits, refresh rate up to 120 Hz, color depth 10 nits.
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 (eight cores, 2.4 GHz, Mali-G57MC graphics).
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR4x.
- Built-in memory: 256 GB UFS 2.2.
- Rear cameras: 108 MP (main) + 2 MP (depth sensor).
- Front camera: 16 MP with Xiaomi Imaging Brain AI algorithms.
- Battery: 5000 mAh with support for 33 W charging.
- Operating system: MIUI 14 based on Android 13.
The new smartphone is available in three colors: sand, black and turquoise. Buyers will be able to purchase only one configuration – 12/256 GB. It will cost users 1999 yuan or about $275. Sales have already started in China.