The Samsung Galaxy M12 can be called the twin brother of the Galaxy A12 released last year, but with more powerful batteries and a different processor.
In the line of smartphones Samsung Galaxy M replenishment. A new representative called the Samsung Galaxy M12 debuted this Friday, February 5, in Vietnam. Among its features – a large 6,000 mAh battery, which provides him with several days of operation without recharging, and a quad camera with a 48 megapixel main module. The smartphone is based on an unnamed eight-core processor with a clock speed of up to 2 GHz. Presumably, the novelty is based on the Samsung Exynos 850 proprietary platform, which includes eight Cortex-A55 computing cores and Mali-G52 MP1 graphics.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy M12:
- Display: 6.5-inch, LCD PLS, Infinity-V, HD + resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio.
- SoC: 2 GHz octa-core processor.
- RAM: 3, 4 or 6 GB.
- Internal memory: 32, 64 or 128 GB, support for microSD cards (separate slot, up to 1 TB).
- Operating system: Android 11 with One UI 3.0 shell.
- Front camera: 8 MP (f / 2.2, wide-angle lens).
- Main camera: 48 MP (f / 2.0, wide-angle lens, phase detection autofocus) + 5 MP (f / 2.2, ultra-wide-angle lens with 123-degree viewing angle) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, macro lens) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor), LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, support for 15 W fast charging, up to 24 hours of autonomy when browsing (Wi-Fi) and up to 5 days of listening to music.
- Ports: USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack for headphones.
- Communications: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Other: fingerprint scanner (side), accelerometer, proximity sensor.
- Case dimensions: 164 x 75.9 x 9.7 mm.
- Weight: 221 g.
- Body material: plastic.
- Available colors: navy blue, blue and light blue.
The first market where the Samsung Galaxy M12 will appear on sale will be Vietnam. Its cost has not been specified, but most likely it will not exceed $ 200.