In 2014, Vivo released the Y11 smartphone, which was equipped with a 4-inch LCD display, a 5-megapixel main camera and a 1700 mAh battery. Five years later, in October 2019, the second generation Vivo Y11 premiered. And now Vivo has once again re-released this model with a new design and more modern features. The novelty has a larger display and a more modern processor.
Specifications Vivo Y11 2023 model:
- Display: 6.51″ IPS LCD, HD+, 90Hz refresh rate;
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P35, octa-core CPU up to 2.3 GHz, IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphics accelerator;
- RAM: 4 or 6 GB;
- built-in memory: 128 GB, support for microSD memory cards (up to 1 TB);
- operating system: Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean shell;
- main camera: 8 MP, LED flash;
- front camera: 5 megapixels, face recognition function Face Wake;
- battery: 5,000 mAh, charging power 10 W;
- ports: microUSB and 3.5mm headphone jack;
- wireless communications; 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS;
- case dimensions: 163.99 x 75.63 x 8.49 mm;
- weight: 186 g;
- available colors: blue and black.
Vivo Y11 2023 model year is already available on Vivo official website in China. The price of the smartphone starts at 899 yuan or $130 for the version with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory and goes up to 999 yuan or $ 145 for the configuration with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.