Along with the Vivo X100 smartphone, at the conference held today, November 13, Vivo also presented its older “brother” – the Vivo X100 Pro model. These are the first models to receive the Dimensity 9300 single-chip platform from MediaTek – it scored 2,250,000 points in the AnTuTu benchmark.
- Display: 6.78 inches, AMOLED, resolution 2800 × 1260 pixels, refresh rate 120 Hz, maximum brightness – 3000 nits.
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 9300 (4nm process technology, eight cores, 3.25 GHz).
- RAM: 12 GB and 16 GB LPDDR5T.
- Built-in memory: 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB UFS 4.
- Rear cameras: 50 MP (main) + 50 MP (ultra-wide-angle) + 50 MP (telephoto with 100x digital zoom).
- Front camera: 32 MP.
- Battery: 5400 mAh with support for 100 W wired charging and 50 W wireless charging.
- Operating system: Android 14 with OriginOS 4 proprietary shell.
- Additional features: USB-C Gen 3.2, Wi-Fi-7, 5G, NFC and Bluetooth 5.3, IP68 waterproof.
Separately, it is necessary to note the proprietary V3 image processing chip, created using a 6-nanometer process technology. Its energy efficiency is 30% higher than its predecessor. It is reported about SDR picture quality enhancement technology and the XDR 2.0 video engine – the latter improves video quality outdoors in natural light.
- 12GB + 256GB – 4999 Yuan (~$685).
- 16GB + 512GB – 5499 Yuan (~$750).
- 16GB + 1TB – 5999 Yuan (~$820).
The smartphone came in four colors: black, fire, white and blue.