Vivo has introduced an inexpensive smartphone Vivo Y17s, which, despite its low cost, can please its customers with certain characteristics, for example, a large amount of memory and a high-resolution camera.
- Display: 6.56 inches, IPS, HD+ resolution (720 × 1612 pixels), 60 Hz refresh rate, 840 nits brightness.
- SoC: MediaTek Helio G85 (eight cores, 2 GHz, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics).
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x.
- Built-in memory: 128 GB eMMC 5.1 (can be expanded using a memory card).
- Battery: 5000 mAh with support for 15 W charging.
- Rear cameras: 50 MP (main) + 2 MP (Bokeh).
- Front camera: 8 MP.
- Operating system: FunTouch OS 13 based on Android 13.
- Additional features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C port, 3.5 mm audio jack, IP54 waterproof.
The new smartphone was released in two colors: Glitter Purple and Forest Gree. You can own the Vivo Y17s for S$199 (~$145).