Vivo introduced the Y78t smartphone in China. This is an entry-level device with quite decent characteristics. In particular, the new product has a good screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a touch layer frequency of 240 Hz.
The Vivo Y78t is essentially an upgraded version of the iQOO Z8x smartphone that debuted in China in August this year. The device is built on the powerful Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 platform, equipped with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. A capacious battery allows the device to work actively all day without recharging, and the 50-megapixel camera allows you to take good photos in almost any situation.
- Display: IPS, 6.64 inches, resolution 1080×2388 pixels, frequency 120 Hz;
- Processor: Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 (2.2 GHz), Adreno 710 graphics;
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR4x;
- Internal memory: 128 / 256 GB UFS 2.2;
- Main camera: 50 MP (f/1.8) + 2 MP (depth sensor);
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0);
- Battery: 6000 mAh, fast charging 44 W;
- Operating system: OriginOS 3.0 based on Android 13;
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.8 x 7.9 mm;
- Weight: 190 g.
Vivo Y78t in the maximum memory configuration (12/256 GB) costs 1,499 yuan.
The smartphone will be available for purchase starting October 22.