Today, April 12, the release of the new ZTE Axon 50 Ultra smartphone took place. The last word in the title hints that the company has released a flagship model. Indeed, there is something in it that some famous brands cannot boast of at the moment. At the same time, the novelty is not equipped with the latest processor.
ZTE Axon 50 Ultra Specifications
- Display: 6.67″ OLED, 2400×1080 pixels (FHD+), 144Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color depth.
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, eight cores, frequency up to 3.2 GHz.
- RAM: LPDDR5x (not specified).
- Built-in memory: UFS 3.1 (not specified).
- Rear cameras: 64 MP (main), 50 MP (ultra wide-angle), 50 MP (telephoto).
- Battery: 5000mAh with 80W charging support.
- Sound: DTS:X Ultra support.
A distinctive feature of the new ZTE Axon 50 Ultra is the support for two-way satellite communications. In this case, users will be able to send not only text, but also voice messages. This functionality is found only in some smartphones from HUAWEI and Apple. At the moment, ZTE did not tell how much the new product costs, and when it will enter the market.