Sony is preparing to announce a new camera – Sony A6700. This rather expected camera will receive an APS-C sensor with a resolution of 26 megapixels, as well as advanced video shooting capabilities.
At the moment, one of the sources has published the first images of the Sony A6700 camera. In the photo, you can see that below the shutter button is the Mode dial. Above it are a dedicated record button and a Custom Functions [C2] button. Also visible on the frame are three microphone holes, as well as a power indicator.
The Alpha 6700 logo is also very visible on the images. More detailed photos and full technical specifications of the new Sony A6700 camera will be presented in the near future, according to the source.
According to expectations, the main characteristics of the Sony A6700 will be as follows:
- Sensor: 26.1 megapixel APS-C BSI CMOS sensor.
- Processor: BIONZ XR and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Autofocus: Real-time tracking autofocus system based on artificial intelligence.
- Video: UHD 4K 60fps and 4K 120fps video capture, as well as 6K 30fps shooting.
- Support for S-Cinetone function.
- Internal video recording in S-Log3, 4:2:2, 10-bit format.
- Stabilization: 5-axis image stabilization.
- Updated viewfinder: Quad-VGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF with 3.69 million dots for bright, crisp viewing in high detail.
The official presentation of the Sony A6700 is scheduled for July 12, 2023.