The Spanish company Audionostrum from Barcelona presented Venus acoustic systems , aimed at working in medium-sized rooms. The new product uses solutions developed during the creation of the company’s top models, such as the ODS (Orbital Driver System) system and a pure beryllium tweeter housed in a dispersive horn, which ensures accurate and clean reproduction of high frequencies.
The ODS system integrated into the speakers promotes natural mid- and high-frequency presentation, while the low-frequency driver with a carbon cone provides deep and rich bass.
Most speaker systems either sound very analytical, with high resolution, allowing you to appreciate all the smallest details of the sound canvas, but can be harsh and cause fatigue in the listener, or, on the contrary, they sound soft and relaxed, but with low resolution and detail. With the ODS system, the developers were able to achieve a completely fatigue-free listening experience, but at the same time, with exceptional detail and resolution.
The low-frequency section in Audionostrum Venus speaker systems is designed with a transmission line optimized for phase and frequency characteristics, and the crossover is phase-optimized for smooth matching of the operating ranges of the emitters. Considering the sensitivity of 89 dB at a power of 1 W per meter and a nominal impedance of 8 Ohms, the manufacturer recommends using amplifiers with a power of 50 to 300 W with acoustics.
- Type: 2.5 Way Floorstanding Speaker with ODS System
- Drivers: ¼” super tweeter, 1″ beryllium dome tweeter, 7 ½” carbon cone midrange/bass driver
- Acoustic design: transmission line
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 29 Hz to 35 kHz
- Recommended input power: 50 to 300 W
- Single speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 126 x 32 x 33 cm
- Single speaker weight: 45 kg