Dynaudio updated line of outdoor speakers Emit , adding a model Emit 50 . The speaker is a three-way speaker system. Each speaker features an 18cm woofer, a 15cm mid-range driver, and a 28mm Cerotar soft dome tweeter for crisp , clear sound. The crossover installed in the speakers has a hybrid design – traditional for Dynaudio products, 1st order for the tweeter, 2nd order for the mid-range speaker and 4th order for the bass drivers.
The enclosures of the Dynaudio Emit 50 loudspeakers are manufactured from 18 mm MDF boards, which are damped with polyester fiber. This processing creates an ideal platform for drivers.
The cost of Dynaudio Emit 50 floor acoustics is $2400 per pair. Users will be able to choose one of three finishes: white , black , walnut . The grille is exclusively black.
Specifications speaker Dynaudio Emit 50:
- Type: Floor standing speaker with two bass reflex ports at the back.
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V / 1m).
- Recommended Power (IEC): 240 W.
- Impedance: 4 ohms.
- Frequency range: 33 Hz – 25 kHz (± 3 dB), 28 Hz – 35 kHz (- 6 dB).
- Crossover: 3-way.
- Crossover frequencies: 540 / 4,400 Hz.
- Crossover topology: 1st order – tweeter, 2nd order. order – midrange speaker, 4th order – woofer drivers.
- LF drivers: 2 x 18 cm MSP.
- Midrange driver: 15 cm MSP.
- Tweeter: Cerotar 28mm soft dome and Hexis.
- Weight: 25.96 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 205 x 1140 x 311.5 mm.
- Dimensions with legs and grill, (WxHxD): 302.2 x 1186.5 x 376 mm.
More info: Dynaudio