Optoma ZU720TST, the world’s first 7000 lumen laser short throw projector with integrated lens. A device with DuraCore technology is part of the ProScene range and is designed for professional installations. Resolution – WUXGA (1920 x 1200), contrast ratio 1,000,000: 1, declared compatible with 4K and HDR. Throw Ratio 0.75-0-0.95: 1
There are built-in tools for stitching, overlaying, deforming and correcting in four corners. Work in any orientation in space is possible. Lens – x1.26 with motorized shift, zoom and focus controls. The mass of the device is 12.7 kg.
The sealed optical path is IP5X certified and designed to operate 24/7. The resource of the laser light source is 30,000 hours in Eco mode. Built-in sound path – with two speakers and a 2 x 10 W amplifier.
Optoma ZU720TST Specs:
- IP5X certified optical system for stable brightness output & 20,000 hours maintenance free
- Support 360-degree & portrait mode & 24/7 operations
- Powered fixed lens at 1.26x zoom range
- Support 4-corner adjustment & PIP/PBP
- Built-in blending/warping
- Full HD 3D supported
- Dimmable Brightness (down to 30%)