Honor introduced its new tablet in Europe called Honor Pad X9. Previously, it also debuted in China, but as the Honor Pad X8 Pro.
Honor Pad X9 comes with a stylish and slim metal body and a large display with high resolution and refresh rate. It also boasts 6 speakers for surround sound – two each on the left, right and bottom. Built a new tablet on the Qualcomm platform and comes with Android 13 on board.
Honor Pad X9 specifications:
- display: 11.5 inches, IPS LCD, 2000×1200 pixels, refresh rate 120 Hz;
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 685, 6nm process, up to 2.8GHz octa-core processor, Adreno 610 graphics;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- built-in memory: 128 GB;
- operating system: Android 13 with MagicOS 7.1 shell;
- main camera: 5 MP;
- front camera: 5 MP;
- battery: 7250 mAh, up to 13 hours of video playback;
- port: USB Type-C;
- wireless communications: Wi-Fi 802.11
- case thickness: 6.9 mm;
- weight: 495 g.
In Europe, sales of the Honor Pad X9 will start on July 19. The asking price is 250 euros. By comparison, the Honor Pad X8 Pro costs 1,100 yuan in China, or about 140 euros for a 6GB RAM configuration with 128GB built-in storage.