Lenovo has unveiled an updated version of the Legion Y700 gaming tablet. The 2023 model received an increased amount of RAM and the flagship Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 single-chip platform from Qualcomm.
Lenovo Legion Y700 Specifications
- Display: 8.8 inches, 2560×1600 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits brightness.
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (eight cores, 3.2 GHz, Adreno 730 graphics).
- RAM: 12 GB or 16 GB LPDDR5X.
- Built-in memory: 256 GB or 512 GB (expandable up to 1 TB using a memory card).
- Battery: 6650 mAh with support for 45W Super Flash Charging.
- Main camera: dual with a main sensor of 13 megapixels.
- Front camera: 8 MP.
- Operating system: Android 13 with proprietary shell ZUi 15.0.
The tablet is equipped with an acoustic system of two speakers with a total power of 6.8 W with support for Dolby Atmos. Features include the addition of a second USB Type-C port. Now you can connect the charger and, for example, the keyboard at the same time.
Lenovo Legion Y700 (2023) can be purchased in three configurations: 12/256 GB, 12/512 GB and 16/512 GB. The cost is $333, $361 and $389 respectively.