One of the largest ramen chains in Japan, Ichiran, has released its VR game. This is a classic ramennaya with small sections in which everyone is left alone with their favorite Japanese dish.
The essence of the game is to prepare a recipe for the Ichiran chain in a certain time, so that visitors can see what is happening behind the wall from where the ramen “comes” to them.
The game is called Counter Fight Ichiran and was developed by Tricol. In fact, this is a battle of the user against the clock, in which you have to not only feed a hungry visitor, but also take into account all his tastes, add all kinds of topping, take into account the degree of boiled noodles and the type of broth. Unbelievable, but true – in a real restaurant chain, a completely finished ramen is delivered to a customer in just 15 seconds – in the game you have to win this race against time.
The game is already available to everyone on the Oculus site for just $ 15.
Counter Fight ICHIRAN : Game features
- Become an employee of ICHIRAN and cook ramen!
- Optimized for VR games, the kitchen has intuitive gameplay that makes you feel like an ICHIRAN’s employee.
- Aim for a high score in response to customer orders!
- Not only cook ramen, also reproduce in-game the particulars of ICHIRAN, such as judging the beauty of presentation and the “15 second standard” to maintain the freshness of ramen.
- You can enjoy the atmosphere of ICHIRAN anywhere!
- Many familiar items such as Kaedama plate and Order sheets that can only be seen at shops, Original spicy red sauce, and Arita porcelain original donburi bowls will appear.
- The sound is faithfully reproduced!
- The background music and sound effects of the Kaedama that flow in the store are faithfully