The first generation KEF LSX has received extremely positive reviews from fans of quality sound. The novelty received new connectivity and some technical features of older models.
KEF LSX II received a recognizable design from the first generation, and the characteristics of the speaker remained unchanged. Higher performance of the system was achieved through the use of DSP and software from KEF LS50 II and LS60W.
The 200-watt LSX II uses W2’s new streaming platform, which lets you stream Amazon Music, Qobuz, Tidal, Deezer and Internet radio stations via KEF Connect, while support for AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast, Roon and Bluetooth complements the range of smart features.
The choice of wired connection is expanded by HDMI eARC and USB-C connectors, which allows you to easily connect speakers to a TV or laptop. When used with a compatible TV, the HDMI CEC function allows you to adjust the speaker volume directly from the remote control.
Many audio file formats are supported, including DSD, MQA and PCM up to 24 bit / 384 kHz.
The proprietary Room EQ function allows you to adjust the sound of the KEF LSX II according to the acoustic features of the room or your taste and allows you to calibrate an additional subwoofer.
LSX II is available in five spectacular finishes: Mineral White and Lava Red with matte satin and glossy finish, respectively, and Carbon Black and Cobalt Blue with a fabric specially designed by modern Danish textile designer Kvadrat.
• Wireless streaming including Airplay 2, Chromecast, Bluetooth, WiFi
• Plays all major music services and supports all major audio formats
• DSD, MQA and PCM up to 24bit/384kHz
• Comprehensive connectivity for your TV, laptop and any other equipment: USB-C, HDMI ARC, Analogue input, subwoofer output
• 11th Generation Uni-Q® driver array for accurate, pristine sound
• Music Integrity Engine for rich, full-bodied sound
• System power: LF 70W class D, HF 30W class D, Max. SPL:102dB
• Intuitive on-boarding with user-centred features
• Personalised listening experience via KEF Connect App
• Design by Michael Young
• Optimised cabinet design for best acoustic performance
• Mounting inserts to secure on accessories including P1 desk pad, S1 floor stand and B1 wall bracket
• Available in 5 finishes: Carbon Black, Mineral White, Cobalt Blue, Lava Red and Soundwave by Terence Conran Edition