- In this disclaimer the following terms have the following meanings:
- the owner: the owner of the website;
- use (s): all conceivable actions;
- you: the user (visitor) of the website;
- the content: all content present on the website;
- The following applies to the page you are currently viewing. By using the page you agree to this disclaimer.
- The content has been compiled by the author with the greatest care, but the owner does not accept any liability with regard to possible inaccuracies in the displayed.
- The author makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The owner is not responsible for the content displayed on the website as it is the author who owns the content.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringe intellectual property rights
- Permission to use the displayed content or parts thereof in other publicly accessible places must be requested in writing. You cannot use any content or parts of this page without this written permission.
All pictures and articles written on techweekmag.com are owned by respective freelance authors.
If you find a article that violates copywrite infringement, please report it here!
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND DMCA
The specificity of our work lies in the fact that the content of the portal is added mainly by users. Therefore, in the event that someone suddenly posted materials that violate your rights, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate in the letter the names of objects and links to publications that violate your copyright or other rights, and we will remove unwanted content within 24 hours, and, in addition, prohibit its publication in the future.